Design, manufacture and supply of high quality electronic components for racing and track day motorcycles. As well as being the only UK based distributor for Magneti Marelli racing and aftermarket products.
Home of the Blip Box ‘down blipper’ and the world’s biggest range of aftermarket ‘plug n play’ race style handlebar switches, all designed and made in the UK and backed by a worldwide dealer network. We also provide sales and technical support for the Microtec range of ECUs for Ducati and many AIM products specific to motorcycle applications.
Products and services:
- Down blipper shift systems – Blip Box
- Handle bar race switches for ‘plug n play’, or with full customisation service for wiring connections, switch construction and laser engraving. Just tell us what you need.
- Complete electronic installation design, construction and programming service as well as track side tuning. These can be as minimal as a ‘plug n play’ ECU up to full blown Magneti Marelli superbike build.
- Wiring loom design and construction.
- Wide stocked range of Magneti Marelli aftermarket parts such as sensors, injectors, coils and all of the technical data to help you use them.
- Full 2D and 3D CAD design capabilities as well as rapid prototyping allows us to create complex application solutions in a short time frame.
- Classic Ducati GP and Superbike electronic restoration and servicing, from a quick system check to a full re-build, we can even re-produce out of production parts to make them work and appear original.
Bike Sport Developments Ltd
The Old Barn, Greatworth Hall