The incredible moment two motorbike racers break into a fight after one of them ends up riding PILLION after collision.
- Two motorbike riders began fighting while racing in Costa Rica in February
- Jorge Martinez and Marion Calvo started brawling following a collision
- Martinez ended up clinging onto Calvo’s bike before having to stop on the track
- They then started fighting during Costa Rica’s National Motorbike Championship
- The International Motorcycling Federation has handed the duo two-year bans
Two motorbike racers have been handed lengthy bans after incredibly fighting each other on track during Costa Rica’s Championship race in February.
Costa Rica’s National Motorbike Championship
Jorge Martinez and Marion Calvo started throwing hands after colliding with one another during the first round of Costa Rica’s National Motorbike Championship.
One of the riders even ended up riding as a pillion passenger on the other’s bike after the collision, moments before the brawl began.
The extraordinary scenes have led to the Latin American branch of the International Motorcycling Federation dishing out two-year suspensions to both riders for the bizarre brawl. The fight occurred after both Martinez and Calvo jockeyed for position during a close encounter. As they made their way down a long straight part of the track, Calvo is seen to nudge his rival which saw Martinez lose control before clinging onto the back of Calvo’s bike.
To read the full story, please visit the Daily Mail website by clicking here.